- Perform problem isolation and analysis and provide a workaround or permanent fix to Clients first level support.
- Escalate unresolved Second Level problem to solution architect, product development team and principal’s technical support.
- Provide 2nd level support by responding and resolving application and system problems referred to us by our customers First Level support. Support is thru email, phone and onsite if necessary.
- Answer technical issues raised by clients IT Managers, CIO on how to optimize usage of Infomax products.
- Conduct installation and verification testing of software products as needed.
- Communicates with Clients regarding Product Support Lifecycles in order not to disrupt operations.
- Conduct regular refresher product training and new product features to Clients
- Perform other job-related tasks may be assigned from time to time
- Configure and fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems
- Install and configure virtual cloud instances
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer environments
- Technical knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Install Infomax products as part of a Project Implementation Team
- Customize client solutions based on requirements documents provided by Services/Solutions Architect Team
- Performs assistance during SIT and UAT during solution implementation
- Implement changes and/or updates to client solutions post-implementation
- Provide documentation requirements as part of the Implementation Deliverables.
- Provide input to Professional Services and other enhancement requirements for Migration Services should a client want to migrate to another platform for the product version
- Inform the immediate supervisor and project manager of any issues that may affect the project.
Education: Bachelor's Degree/College Degree Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- REST API
- Enterprise Service Bus