ASG Technologies, one of the trusted partner of Infomax in providing content services architecture that will give all employees access to any type of content at any time. Mobius can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
The new release supports Granular Policy Management to Mobius users, which allows for the creation of rules and policies that travel with the content throughout its lifecycle. We’ve also introduced automated content analytics to provide data mining and comparative analytics for your business. In addition, REST API is available in this version and gives businesses the ability to provide content as a service from anywhere, including custom applications and end user applications, from one sign-on screen.
Mobius 7.0 makes managing your content easy and allows your employees to focus on driving value for the business.
New in Mobius 7.0 is a content services architecture that enables the modern enterprise to be successful. Key features include:
• REST API: Allows organizations to provide content as a service from anywhere, including custom applications and end user applications, from one sign-on screen; Enables storage and retrieval of content from applications inside and outside the firewall
• Flexible Deployment: Deployable on-premise, in the cloud and in hybrid environments; allows businesses to cost-effectively keep decades of infrastructure investment while leveraging benefits of cloud-based computing to deliver responsive content access, distribution and retention
• Flexible Storage and Aggregation: Offers hybrid storage options allowing enterprises to store information in many ways: files under Mobius management, in Mobius data repository through virtual folder structures, or in the cloud through integration with the AWS console; Flexible storage automatically backs up data and places content where it will be most effective from an economic, legal and security perspective
• Granular Policy Management and Control: Enables the creation of rules and policies that travel with the content throughout its lifecycle – including access rights, native redaction, archiving and secure viewing capabilities; Users can achieve compliance and manage records from one place, with no effort required elsewhere
• Embedded Redaction Capability: Native redaction services within can be automated based on a set of defined business rules and user roles while partial redaction is supported to query reports for personal and sensitive information; Redaction capabilities ensure compliance through hidden